Exeter University Triathlon Club is looking to expand our links with our Alumni and as a result we now offer an alumni membership. This would be on offer to not just triathlon alumni but to any ex-sportsmen/women of Exeter University who may have recently taken up the sport and would like a more structured training plan. Our membership is excellent value for money and would include:
- Registered BTF club giving you reduced personal BTF membership.
- The opportunity to join in the club training sessions whenever you are in Exeter.
- Private Facebook account to keep in touch with all of the other club members.
- Organised training camps/socials (local and abroad).
- Access to a professional coach.
- Opportunity to purchase club kit.
- Meet up and race at chosen events.
- Access to club discounts with Zone 3 and TriUK
We have two membership packages:
- Cost £15 – This is for former members who don’t live locally but may occasionally visit Exeter to join us for training.
- Cost £45 – This is for former members who live locally to Exeter and still want regular access to our training in addition to the above.
If you would not like an alumni membership but would still like to support the club we offer the chance to set up a direct debit. A donation of £3 is suggested, only the price of your daily cup of coffee! Any donations would help immensely as we are looking to expand the club with an ultimate goal of making ourselves a high performance team. This would give Exeter recognition as a triathlon training centre across the country allowing us to compete amongst other leading universities
If interested please get in touch by email at: Triathlon.email@example.com.