We are currently looking to expand our links with our Alumni and as a result we now offer an alumni membership. This would be on offer to not just triathlon alumni but to any ex-sportsmen/women of Exeter University who may have recently taken up the sport and would like a more structured training plan. Our membership is excellent value for money and would include:
- Registered BTF club giving you reduced personal BTF membership.
- Your own Training Peaks account with weekly structured training sessions.
- The opportunity to join in the club training sessions whenever you are in Exeter.
- Private Facebook account to keep in touch with all of the other club members.
- Organised training camps/socials (local and abroad).
- Access to a BTF level 3 coach.
- Opportunity to purchase club kit.
- Meet up and race at chosen events.
- Access to club discounts with Zone 3 and TriUK.
The cost of membership is £25 for 6 months or £47 for a year.
If you would not like an alumni membership but would still like to support the club we offer the chance to set up a direct debit. A donation of £3 is suggested, only the price of your daily cup of coffee! Any donations would help immensely as we are looking to expand the club with an ultimate goal of making ourselves a high performance team. This would give Exeter recognition as a triathlon training centre across the country allowing us to compete amongst other leading universities
If interested please get in touch by email at: Triathlon.firstname.lastname@example.org.